head on a stick

I am interested in experiences, thinking, and language (visual and literary), and how we create our identity though the things we reveal and conceal. I share my own categories of books, thoughts about personal readings, films, studio practice, and observations/musings.

06 June 2010

End of 2009 thoughts

I found this unpublished draft a small reflection from the end of 2010. How premonitory.

A silent snow falls, and past the window.

This has been a year of many blessings, including health, growth, ideas, and hard work. I work daily towards clarity, peace, and steady footing, so I feel ready for anything, flexible, fluid, and available.

My work continues to place me in proximities of creative work and thinking where multifaceted communication, language, experimentation, and collaboration are essential and thrive.

I continue to observe and locate tensions in our world, gaps, which I find immensely interesting;
places where incongruities meet and overlap.


Also, I noticed someone named anonymous is contributing their poetry as "comments", a kind of coded dialogue perhaps? I wonder if anonymous has a blog, too? I am so curious, why are you anonymous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home