head on a stick

I am interested in experiences, thinking, and language (visual and literary), and how we create our identity though the things we reveal and conceal. I share my own categories of books, thoughts about personal readings, films, studio practice, and observations/musings.

23 April 2008

head in the classroom


Some have their head in the clouds. 
I have my head in the classroom. 
My dreams are swirling with syllabi, strategies to stimulate questions and growth, exercises in composition, and pedagocial ponderings.
Found books of poets Zagajewsi, MacLowe, Kenji, and Simic to cool a head that is perpetually in the classroom.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

I could be wrong, but that doesn't look like a MECA classroom. And is that a Gorbechev poster back there?

In all seriousness, it is so fantastic that you are Chair of Illustration. You call on me when you need me, and I'll be there.

April 25, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home